Irvine Sports Therapy
At your Irvine sports therapy clinic, Milam Chiropractic & Sports Therapy serving Santa Ana & Tustin, we take great pride in offering athletes the services they need to achieve wellness and recover from injury. Learn why we are the go-to sports therapy clinic in Orange County and how we can assist you in recovering from a sports injury or achieving your health and wellness goals.
Our Sports Therapy Services Serving Santa Ana, Tustin & Irvine
What makes us such a great place to go for sports therapy? Put simply, our experience and focus. Come to our sports chiropractor serving Santa Ana, Tustin & Irvine for:
- Sports chiropractic care - Unlike a basic joint place, we actually use safe, gentle and effective chiropractic techniques for athletes. These techniques promote pain relief, reduced inflammation, and natural healing via the nervous system. Techniques we use include Pettibon and Chiropractic Biophysics (CBP). By completely realigning the spinal column we can help promote proper form, which keeps you injury-free after recovery. This is why so many athletes see us for sports chiropractic adjustments and related services.
- Orthopedics on-call - We keep an orthopedic surgeon on call, to provide the best services to athletes. This allows us to serve your needs using treatments that other chiropractors simply cannot deliver. We can also offer you orthopedic medicine services to heal bone, muscle, and soft tissue trauma when surgery is not needed.
- Myofascial Active Stretch Therapy (FAST) - To complement our chiropractic adjustments, we are able to offer myofascial release through FAST. This helps reduce swelling and inflammation in muscle tissue, promotes recovery, and reduce the buildup of lactic acid and scar tissue. This therapy is ideal for rehabilitation of overuse injuries or after a major athletic event, like a marathon. Expect increased strength, improved range of motion, and peak performance when we offer you a FAST treatment.
- Rehabilitative services - Our physical medicine rehabilitative services work with chiropractic to promote your best wellness. We can address nagging shoulder pain, wrist pain, concussion, knee pain, golfer's elbow, a torn ACL, and other injuries using physical medicine and rehabilitative exercises.
- Corrective care - We focus not just on getting you to wellness, but on keeping you there once we have healed your injuries. For athletes, this means postural correction, nutrition advice, and the demonstration of at-home exercises to promote optimal muscle movement. With our biophysics recommendations, you can take your game to the next level.
Visit Our Tustin Chiropractor
Our Tustin chiropractor, Dr. Milam, brings personal experience as an athlete to his sports chiropractic care. This personal touch is just one of the ways that we go the extra mile to keep our patients playing their best games.
We welcome athletes of all levels to come and see us for a sports performance tune-up or injury recovery. Our chiropractic clinic is located in Tustin and we welcome patients from the nearby towns of Santa Ana, Anaheim, Irvine, Newport Beach and other areas. To reserve your appointment now, fill out the online request form or give us a call at (714) 731-9355.